Disney RFP for Dive Boat Support
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL:
DIVE BOAT WITH CAPTAIN NEEDED FOR ENVIRONMENTAL
EFFORTS AT LIGHTHOUSE POINT, ELEUTHERA
To facilitate the ongoing environmental efforts, responsibilities and fostering of a healthy under water marine life environment and landscape, the Walt Disney Animal, Science and Environmental Team is in need of an island vendor / contractor to provide the following scope of Dive Boat related services:
1. Provide daily boat services for dive-related activity daily for up to 3 weeks at a time.
2. Boat must be a minimum of 25 ft. and be able to comfortably transport and support up to 9 divers plus one on-deck person (10 total).
3. Boat must be able to accommodate all Disney-associated gear including
a) 9 sets of scuba gear
b) 26 scuba tanks
c) 3.5ft x 3.5ft x 2.5ft transport box filled with 175 gallons of water (1600 lbs. total). Container must be able to be anchored.
4. Divers must be able to enter and exit the water with ease. Dive platform is ideal.
5. Boat and operations must adhere to The Bahamas registration and safety requirements and all applicable Bahamian law.
6. This service will be needed for approximately three times per year.
7. Contract duration is for 3 years / 36 months
BIDS DUE AUGUST 7, 2020 by 5:00 PM (EDT)
Please Submit All Bids to Eric.C.Summers@disney.com